Page under construction
The group aims to enhance the discipline of telecommunications through innovative applications with particular emphasis on socio-economic development; encourage the adoption of new telecommunication technologies through standardization; and promote the effective use of telecommunication in society through experimentation. Topics of interest include but are not limited to
- Traffic and Network Engineering for next generation wired and wireless ad-hoc and wireless
- Overlay networking with their applications to efficient service delivery in wired and
- Efficient Frequency Management using cognitive Radios and mobile Applications for rural communications and emergency situations.
- Support for Pan African Research and Education Network Infrastructures in terms of bandwidth limitation and information accessibility.
- Integrated Healthcare and surveillance Networks combining RFID tag-based devices, Cellphones