as Hosts, J Gain and P Marais
- Dr. Dave Shreiner from Silicon Graphics Inc., USA, for 3
as Host, G Marsden
- Aaron Marcus from Aaron Marcus and Associates for a 2 day
- Dave Nichols from Waikato University, for 1 month.
- Murray Pearson from Waikato University, for 1 week - built
wireless network in Eastern Cape.
- Ian Witten from Waikato University, for 1 month.
as Host, A Potgieter
- Thomas Meyer - a senior researcher in the Knowledge
Representation and Reasoning (KRR) program of National ICT Australia (NICTA),
and a conjoint associate professor in the School of Computer Science and
Engineering at the University of New South Wales.
- Jonathan Blackledge, Loughborough University (UK), Texture analysis using multi-fractal image processing, 8 February
- Jurg Gutknecht, ETH Zurich (Switzerland), Active C#: An Experiment in Concurrency, 1 March
- Britta Schinzel, University of Freiburg (Germany), Some Foundations of Computer Science, 3 March
- Heather Ford, Creative Commons SA (SA), Creative Copyright - How can copyright be used for education, development and technological innovation in Africa?, 17 March
- Brian Curless, University of Washington (USA), The Space of Human Shapes, 9 June
- Lillian Cassel, Villanova University (USA), Knowledge Organization in Support of the Union of Computing Disciplines, 4 July
- David Nichols, University of Waikato (New Zealand), Usability and Open Source Software, 25 August
- Tommie Meyer, National ICT Australia (NICTA) (Australia), Reasoning with inconsistent ontologies, 7 October
- Barry Dwolatzky, Wits University (SA), Can South Africa become a world force in software development?, 19 October
- Justin Kelleher, UCT-CS, Reusable Process Frameworks, 24 November